Smoking is one social evil, which is quite a task to stop at a personal level. Young people are drawn to smoking by the sheer interest of trying something new, by looking at movies and people around them or even under the misconception that it makes them look macho. The problem starts in the later stages of life where this smoking becomes a habit which they themselves are unable to control and it starts taking the toll on their health.
The first these people need to understand is that your health is and should be your primary concern. Nothing is more important than your health. Anything that compromises on your health should be avoided at any cost. It plays the spoilsport not only with your health but with your personal life as well. Stress, tension, irritating behavior, etc. are some other side effects of this social evil.
The one and the only way to save yourself is to QUIT SMOKING. Yes, there is no other workaround. But there are definitely a lot of options to keep you focused and help you on your journey to quit smoking. There are several Quit smoking medication available in the market some of them approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) which can help you, let us briefly look at some of the available options:
- Nicotine Patch : These are small patches available in various sizes and they can be applied on your upper body, they release a certain amount of nicotine is a slow and steady manner, helping to curb your nicotine needs. These are very used, but the problem is they work pretty slow so may not be helpful for sudden cravings of a puff.
- Nicotine Gum : Another form of nicotine which comes in the form of chewing gum. It contains a very small amount of nicotine. Quite effective since it gets dissolved in the mouth and enters your system. Just like chewing gum, you can chew and keep it your mouth to curb your desires of smoking but actually avoid the butt.
- Nicotine Tablets : Another form of nicotine to help you with your quit smoking path is the nicotine tablets. They need to be kept in the mouth and it will just dissolve and get mixed with your bloodstream. The only problem is that for some people it may lead to irritation of the mouth and the stomach.
- Nicotine Inhaler : These inhalers which are available only on a prescription basis introduces a nicotine vapor in your body every time you inhale it. But it important to keep these vapors in your mouth and then blow them out. It could cause adverse effects if it is allowed to reach your stomach.
- Nicotine Nasal Spray : These sprays are also available only through prescription by a qualified medical professional. Like any other nasal spray, they introduce a solution of nicotine mix into your nose, which then gets absorbed by the bloodstreams. They are very effective in curbing the sudden urges of a puff. It should be avoided by people with asthma and any other nasal conditions
- Zyban : This is an anti-depressant and it does not contain any nicotine. It is believed to curb the need for a puff which arises out of tension, stress, and depression by effectively reducing the symptoms pushing you to smoke. This may not be ideal for everyone, but there are many who have benefitted immensely as well.
Whatever path or medicine you decide to take up, ultimately it is your own determination and support from your family which is the most important in this journey towards a better life. Stay focused and there is nothing you cannot achieve.
All above allopath medicines have side effects and are not very effective in the long term, and they are very costly. Let’s quit anti-smoking clinic guarantees to quit the addiction within two months. We specialized in homeopathy treatment from the age group of 18 to 75 with lifetime support. Our acupressure therapy also helps you in controlling your urge or craving to smoke.
Homeopath treatment does not come with any side effects with very effective cost.