Many smokers feels smoking can relive them from stress and worries. But the fact is, the amount of chemicals present in every cigarette can cause serious health issues and psychological problems. Many families have broken and many have lost their lives because of smoking. These issue can eventually develop into problems smokers face in their routine.
So let’s check on the top 20 problems :
- Persistent Coughing : People who start smoking will soon suffer from continuous coughing which is caused by the chemicals that enters the air passages and the lungs from the tobacco. The cough would be persistent and dry.
- Bad Breath : A common problem faced by every smoker which bring down the overall confidence and personality of the person. Many smokers hesitate to speak to others for this reason.
- Sagging skin and wrinkles on face : The nicotine in the cigarettes along with other chemicals makes your skin look dull and dried up and causes sagging. Smokers will find wrinkles around the roe eyes after a period of time of smoking.
- Damaged gums and teeth : Most smokers have stained teeth and damaged gums. The stain on their teeth remains permanent which brings down their personality.
- Line and wrinkles around the lips : The lips turn dark and the area around the lips develops many line and wrinkles. Even a young smoker will soon develop wrinkles on the face and tends to look old.
- Hair loss : The nicotine in the cigarettes, spoils the overall health conditions of the smoker and weakens the hair follicles and increases damage in the hair cells, this will eventually cause a lot of hair fall.
- Cataracts : Easily formed in the eyes due to the exposure to smoke and the nicotine in blood. This can lead to loss of eye sight if not treated on time.
- Reduced athletic ability : Smoker lose the interest rate workouts and to do any physical activity. This makes them obese.
- Bad odor : Smoking makes the person stink. A bad odor either from their clothes, breath or from hair is easily found
- Visible changes in reduction of energy levels : Smokers can evidently feel the changes in their energy levels as they always feel lazy and tired for any physical activity.
- Increased blood pressure : The Nicotine raises the blood pressure and heart beat as it narrows the arteries and hardens the walls which can cause stress and eventually cause heart attack or stroke.
- Infertility : Smoking decreases the sperm levels and harmonious imbalances which causes infertility in both men and women.
- Oral problems : Throat infection and difficulties to eat is a common issue.
- Cigarette stench : Every smoker gets the smell of the cigarettes from their clothes and hair.
- Chest pain : The smoke that enters the air pipes and the lungs can cause mild pain in the chest as lungs gets affected
- Increased production of phlegm : Persistent coughing eventually increase the phlegm and cause discomforts.
- Wheezing and breathing issues : As the lungs get affected from the moment the chemicals de tobacco and nicotine enters the body this causes several breathing issues
- Increased chance of heart attack : Smoking increases cardiovascular diseases and build a fatty material that causes stroke and heart attack.
- Loss of appetite : Skipping meals and craving for smoke is common which drastically brings down the appetite of the smoker
- Depression and hypertension : A cigarette can never relieve stress, rather it increases both physical and psychological problems in smokers.
These above problems are faced by smokers in every day’s life, however, long-term smoking causes serious health issues like lung cancer and even death. Break the habit and lead a happy life.
Smoking can be hard to break, but when you are determined to live a healthy life with your family it becomes much easier to leave smoking and to overcome the cravings for the smoke. Homeopathy medications are a great way to quit smoking effectively without any side effects and this therapy is practiced by Lets Quit. Call us today to know more about our natural homeopathy ways that are effective and helps you to get back to a healthier you.