Smoking is a hard habit to quit for every smoker, and the celebrities are not an exception. But with sheer determination and confidence, some of the top celebrities have kicked the habit of smoking for a better and healthier lifestyle. Many of them have understood the adverse effects and wanted to break this habit for their own health and for their families.
It may give you thrills and excitement while you watch your favourite celebrity light a cigarette with style. But the reality is “Smoking Kills”. Even before a movie begins in the theatre, a detailed advertisement about the ill-effects of smoking is being played. So many celebrities from the media and political industry have felt the guilt and have overcome this treacherous habit of smoking. So let’s know more about those personalities who choose to kick this habit.
- Barack Obama : The Former President of the USA has been smoking since his teenage and has admitted that he smokes to relieve his stress. He has battled strongly to break this habit for his family. He passed an anti-smoking bill in 2009 as an attempt to protect the future generation.
- Antony Bourdain : He is one of the world-renowned chef, traveler and author for food blogs who was a perpetual smoker for 39 years. It was in 2007 when he kicked the habit out as the couple welcomed their daughter home and he had to walk down 11 flights of stairs. Slowly he realized smoking was even harder than quitting. This helped him to break the habit and live a healthy life.
- Vivek Oberoi : Well, his story is quite a transformation. He had once visited a cancer hospital that transformed his entire life. After his visit, he completely quit smoking and surprisingly became the brand ambassador for the WHO’s anti-smoking movement. Now he is enjoying his life completely away from smoking or even as a passive smoker.
- Saif Ali Khan : One of the most liked Bollywood actors who have never thought of quitting cigarettes but an incident changed his life, the heart attack forced him to give up on this habit. Not just this, he also refrained himself from consuming alcohol and choose to live better, healthier and happier with his loved ones.
- Salman Khan : This famous actor quit smoking in a hard way. He was forced to kick the habit as he underwent a nerve alignment. He understood the risks involved in smoking, and choose the path for a healthy living.
The list does not end here, Aamir Khan, Konkona Sen Sharma, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more choose to live a better life over a puff of a cigarette.
Isn’t it impressive to know that so many from our favourite list of celebrities were able to quit smoking for a better life? Well, you could also be one amongst them to lead a healthier life with your loved ones. So why wait? Quit smoking today!
Smoking can be hard to break, but when you are determined to live a healthy life with your family it becomes much easier to leave smoking and to overcome the cravings for the smoke. Homeopathy medications are a great way to quit smoking effectively without any side effects and this therapy is practiced by Lets Quit. Call us today to know more about our natural homeopathy ways that are effective and helps you to get back to a healthier you.